Friday, 21 February 2014

NEW & LOVING


Over Christmas and new year I managed to get my hands on a few (okay more than a few) fashion and beauty goodies and now that I have had a chance to road test them I thought I would share what it is that I have been loving.
White Suede Skirt: I've been getting so much wear out of this skirt, I love the texture and colour but its also very comfortable with a black stretch panel on the back that is also very flattering. I've just been wearing it with t-shirts and a bit of bling that really brings out the silhouette and the rose gold detail.

Scanlan Theodore Top: I love this top it is so stunning and sparkly, it is a bit itchy after a while, note o self don't wear it with sunburnt arms again.  I do have the matching skirt to dress it up a bit but wearing them with casual separates makes for a really fun outfit.

Batiste Dry Shampoo: Okay so I have finished a whole can of this stuff it has been my lifesaver it is perfect for in between hair washes and it leaves no white power at all, and its easily available in Aus at Priceline.

Stila in the Light Palette: I got this bad boy for Christmas and I don't know how I lived without it (yeah possibly a slight exaggeration) I have been loving the kitten, Sunset combo (similar to my beloved go to sin and toasted combo from the Naked palette). Stila shadows are such good quality and last and blend well, this palette is so versatile and has a great mix of matte and shimmer.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: I have been using this one so much lately especially as it has SPF and it has been ridiculously hot lately. I wont harp on to much as I have a full review here but basically it has medium coverage and is everything you want in a foundation and all for a decent price.

Rimmel Scandleyes eyeliner Bronze: This is the perfect everyday eyeliner and as I am quite pale is quite light in colour and is not to harsh on my pale skin. It is a stunning bronze brown colour and lasts all day, possibly longer than my mac ones that are more than double the price. 

Bobbi Brown Corrector: Oh my goodness I don't know why I waited so long to get my hands on this, it has officially become one of my holy grail favourites. It does wonders for my under eye circles, I have found nothing that even comes close to covering them up as well as well as this bad boy does. It is just so creamy and you really don't need to use much I am honestly obsessed with it and would recommend it to anyone. 

L'Oreal Colour Infallible Eyeshadow, Shocking Pink: I have become obsessed with these shadows and have bought more shades since I fell in love with this one. These are pressed pigments and are so pigmented and metallic. These shadows feel like high end eyeshadows but without the price tag, supposedly they are incredibly similar to the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill ones (they are owed by the same company so probably made right next to each other) I haven't tried them but honestly I am so happy with these I wouldn't feel the need to splash out buy the Giorgio Armani ones.


xx
E

1 comment:

  1. Argh I've been eyeing that Stila palette. Part of me thinks I don't need it since I already have the Naked palette for a neutral eyeshadow palette.

    ReplyDelete