Monday, 17 February 2014

MONDAY OUTFIT INSPIRATION | THE BOMBER JACKET

Now as it's the beginning of the week and if you are like me its time to start thinking about what on earth I'm going to wear/ buy this week. Now I have to admit I was slow to adopt the bomber jacket trend as I thought the wouldn't be all to flattering for my body shape but now I honestly think they are perfect for everyone. I love the bombers that fuse the casual shape with a fun and interesting print making them perfect to dress up with a nice dress or down with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a t-shirt. 
So I thought I would share some of the jackets that I have recently lusting over and Im not going to lie one or more may have to make their way into my wardrobe very soon :)
How do you style your bomber jackets?? :)



xx
E

No comments:

Post a Comment