Wednesday, 5 February 2014

JANUARY FAVOURITES

Okay so its that time of the month, yes that time of the month where all the Blog posts and YouTube videos start with really bad jokes, anyhoo its favourites time :)
January for me was the month of skincare I have got a few new things lately and as of January I made point of actually using them, go me! I of corse I also have a few Make-up things that I have also been obsessed.

Soap and Glory Hand Food: I freakin love this stuff, it is so nourishing for your hands, and smells great but most importantly it doesnt leave your hands wet or sticky afterward so you feel like you cant toch anything, you just rub it in and get on with your day and it smells ja-mazing but not to overpowering.
Soap and Glory Heal Genius: Now as I have been taking care of my hands I have also been really good about looking after my feet, as I have the driest feet ever. But I have been making an effort to lather up my feet with this pretty much every night this month and then just putting socks on and letting it work its magic whilst I sleep. I have seriously noticed a difference my feet are just so much softer, also I love that it doesn't smell of peppermint like so many feet creams do. 
Bioderma: Bioderma is available at Priceline! yay, although it is often sold out I could only find the small bottle, but this stuff is amazing. I was a bit sceptical when I first tried it because it seriously just seemed like water. But it is so easy and removes all my makeup and feels so nice and my skin just feels so clean and amazing afterward.
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip Cream: I didn't think anything could beat my beloved Paw Paw ointment but this comes seriously close. It instantly improves and soothes cracked lips. I like using this one during the day and the paw paw overnight as I think that one works more long term and the 8hour more of an instant fix but with this combo (when i remember to use it) leaves my lips amazingly smooth.
Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm: This stuff is seriously expensive and seriously good. I just have a small travel sample so i've been rationing it and using it every second day but I have still noticed an amazing difference in my skin. It removes makeup and leaves my skin feeling so clean, you are supposed to leave a bit of the oily residue on the skin as a bit of a treatment which I love to do overnight and it really nourishes mahh face and leaves it nice and plump, or something like that...
Origins GinZing Moisturiser: This is an amazing moisturiser as it is so light yet so nourishing. It smells quite citrusy like oranges and is so refreshing and a great pick me up for my skin on a hot morning, and what else can you cay about a good moisturiser other than it gives great moisture. 
Bobbi Brown Corrector: What can I say apart from Oh My God this stuff has changed my life! Seriously. I have the worst under eye bags to the point if I don't have makeup on people think I have been punched in the face but this stuff disguises that quick smart, I don't know why I resisted it so long. It is a salmon toned creamy concealer so it cancels out the purple under my eyes, I do put a concealer on over the top which is what you are supposed to do but I don't need a super heavy coverage one. Although could I just say I have the shade extra light bisque, soo that just sounds a little embarrassing.
Nars Eyeshadow Duo, Isolde: I have been loving more orange toned browns lately as the look good on blue eyes which I have, so I suppose it looks good on me...maybe? But the shades are amazing they are quite orange rusty metallic colours but still look so neutral. As with all Nars products the quality is amazing and has such good lasting power. And I know I have said it before but I will say it again, Nars duos are really good value in Australia, in the market of incredibly inflated prices they are $55 at Mecca Cosmetica which is cheaper than buying 2 mac eyeshadows.
Maybelline Master Shape Eyebrow Pencil: I picked this up on a whim on sale in target not knowing much about it, but it is so good it makes doing my brows so quick and easy, it is quite soft in comparison to other eyebrow pencils that I have tried which means you have to pay a bit more attention not to overdo it but it does make it so quick to fill in the gaps in my brows, and the spooly on the end is very convenient. 




9 comments:

  1. Wonderful products. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nars eyeshadow duo looks so pretty. I really need to make more use of my soap & glory products! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been obsessed with S&G products lately, I admit these have been sitting in the back of a drawer for a while without much use but I made the decision to pay more attention to my skin and they have been amazing!

      xx
      E

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's so good and for the price it makes it even better

      xx
      E

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! The S&G products work wonders for the price! x

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much. They really are amazing i've been so obsessed with S&G lately.

      xx
      E

      Delete
  5. My life literally depends on S&G products! I use hand food all the time and agree with you completely. I've actually had my eye on heel genius for a while but never actually tried it. I may get the travel size first :) but have to try it soon! Xxx

    ReplyDelete