Friday, 7 February 2014

IKEA EXPEDIT | STORAGE & DECORATION UPDATE

Okay so a different sort of post today, a bit of of interior inspiration... I have a few of the Ikea Expedit units in my room (the 5 self single ones) and I use them for both decoration and storage. 
I am constantly changing what I put in the little shelf box things things and have switched it up again, sooo I thought I would share because I am constantly looking for inspiration for mine. 


Here I have just put in a divider (made of the expedit unit, also from ikea) so it gives me four small holes instead of 1 big one and is both practical and decorative. In the first hole I keep perfume, yay, random fact, if you are interested I am completely allergic to most perfumes and I have quite a few in here but I am actually allergic to all of them now and most I have received as gifts over time but the bottles look pretty haha. I used most of the Versace Bright Crystal but have become allergic to that one too, next on My list is V&R Flowerbomb which I have been trying every time I walk past it for the last 2 months and I think its okay so stay tuned.

Then I just have some Samantha Wills jewellery boxes that you get when you but her jewellery, they are hand made out of wood and look stunning as decoration and are great for storage. 

Then I hast have some palettes, Stila In the Light, Naked 1&2 and my Inglot palette, can you tell I like neutral palettes :)

Last I just have a lot of my lipsticks which are actually in a empty Ferrero Rocher box and they hold lipstick so well especially mac lipsticks, and they actually hold quite a lot in them, so good little tip there for chic storage on a budget.
Let me know if you like these kind of interiors posts and I will do more in the future :)

xx
E

4 comments:

  1. Love the look of the unit! I enjoy a good interior post! x

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou there are so many things you can do with the unit, Im constantly changing things around :)

      xx
      E

      Delete
  2. this looks so lovely! very organised

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £150 high-end skincare giveaway on my blog here, if you fancy entering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much. Its taken some time to get right but I think I finally have it the way I want it :)

    xx
    E

    ReplyDelete