Sunday, 5 January 2014

THE WEEK THAT WAS #1


My week in Instagram PS I've become obsessed with tumblr too, so if you want a snapshot into anything and everything that inspires me feel free to stalk me there too :):)

Recent Additions: 
Origins Ginzing Moisturiser, I added this product to my beauty stash at the beginning of the week and have been using it twice a day since (go me) usually I'm pretty lazy with skincare but I'm trying to be better. The moisturiser smells like oranges and feels incredibly nourishing but it's not to heavy so is great for the daytime. I shall let you know how I progress with this little beauty, but so far so good. I think I'm going to have to get my hands I'm the eye cream next!

Fashion: 
Orange Keepsake dress, I have been loving this dress this week and have worn it on more than one occasion (don't judge) it's the perfect fun girly summer dress. Outfit post here

TV: 
Honestly I've been ringing in the new year with a quiet week and have been catching up on Sons Of Anarchy, I've tried to get into this show for ages but I've never found the time to sit down and really appreciate it but oh my goodness it's amazing. Not going to lie I've watched almost all of season 5 this week and I just can't stop! It's just amazing no other way to describe it. It does seem like a bit of a boys show considering its about a motorcycle gang but its actually not although it can be a bit graphic.

2013 Favourites Videos/ Blog posts:
I love this time of year not because of the party season but simply because of all the yearly favourites posts get uploaded to the internet world. They give a fab snapshot into the best of the best (beauty product wise) and I just love snooping into peoples lives and getting inspiration and adding some goodies to my to buy list. I've also don't a post on my yearly favourites here so if you love a snoop as much as I do check it out. 

xx
E

No comments:

Post a Comment