Friday, 3 January 2014

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK | OUTFIT & FACE OF THE DAY








Dress: Keepsake here - Bag: Cambridge Satchel Company here - Shoes: The Mode Collective here (grey) Rings: Samantha Wills here & Lovisa 

There is no such thing as seasonal dressing in Melbourne so why not pair a bright summer dress with a pair of booties! Just love giving girly frills a bit of edge with buckled booties and of corse the addition of my neon yellow Cambridge Satchel (yes I am aware mine has seen better days but I just love it), means theres no such thing as to much colour. For makeup I think I am craving the smooth rosy tones of the Naked 3 so much I am actually trying to the create looks without it, although that in no way means I don't NEED to get my hands on it :)




Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation here - Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer here - Bobbi Brown Corrector here - Stila Custom Color Blush (Coral) here - Mac Mineralize Skin Finish (Soft and Gentle) here - Mac Cranberry Eyeshadow here - Loreal Infallible eyeshadow (Forever Pink) herehere(AU) - Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner (Nude & Bronze) here - Maybelline the Falsies Mascara here & here(AU) - Mac Lipstick Relentlessly Red here (Impassioned similar colour except not matte)

xx

E

No comments:

Post a Comment