Monday, 13 January 2014

IF I WERE A RICH GIRL

As I was lusting over multiple products on net-a-porter.com, and various other blogs and websites which I do a lot more often than I should because it just makes me depressed. There were many pieces that caught my eye and I kept thinking about for days so I thought I would share with you all 5 items that I would buy if cash was no object (which for me it obviously is, as a 20 year old who has spent my whole life as a student haha). 


Okay so obviously I would need the legs to go with these jeans but they are just so much fun and for some reason remind me of the Wizard of Oz, must be the flowers and the yellow. The print is absolutely amazing as is with all Mary Katranzu pieces, they probably wouldn't be considered investment pieces so the price tag is a little high, although I find then I buy 'investment pieces' I just don't wear them that much as if you haven't guessed I love fun statement pieces.

This skirt was featured in my NYE Outfit Inspiration post and have had my eye on it since I first saw it. I think it's the combination of the amazing & flattering silhouette mixed with the casual denim fabrication, we all know I love mixing the 'formal' and 'sophisticated' with a bit of a casual edge that says whatever I just threw this together in the dark I look great and don't care (which actually means I have been planning this outfit in my head for weeks)
I have been using my travel/sample of the Omorovicza cleansing balm and have been absolutely loving it (it's only 5ml but has lasted ages) I have had my eye on this mask on Cult Beauty for a while as I love a good clay mask but I thought it was just a bit to expensive but the other day I read Essie Buttons review of it and knew I had to have it. cultbeauty.co.uk to offer a discount £82.40 for both the cleansing balm and the mask together so maybe, just maybe I will have to actually splurge and treat myself to this one, stay tuned on my lack of self control :):)

I am a lover of a statement necklace, yellow and a bit of bling therefore this necklace is for me and I must have it haha. But seriously! How amazing would it look with a simple grey tee. 

Charlotte Olympia Chatterbox engraved Perspex clutch - $1,997.48
Okay so basically if money was absolutely no object I would own every single Charlotte Olympia clutch out there, I hardly even use clutches but hers are just so quirky and fun they just scream you have to buy me. This one in particular I believe is exclusive to net a porter and is just to cute, but unfortunately the price is a little out of my reach, maybe one day...

xx
E

instagram - twitter - tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment