Wednesday, 25 December 2013

XMAS EVE | RED, LEOPARD & BLUE



Dress: Topshop - Shoes: Lipstik - Bag: Camberidge Satchel Company - Glasses: Karen Walker 




As the Jeffery family Chriatmas Eve tradition goes, every year we set off to the Sidney Myer Music Bowl as early in the morning as barable in order to secure the best possible seat on the lawn at the Christmas Eve Carols by Candelight and this year was no different. We set off at 7:50am in order to arrive at the bowl before 9 to begin the wait that I so look froward to every year haha. The wait for the gate to open begins in the hopes for the best seat on the lawn and once the gates open and you have fought for your spot the wait continues, until 8:00pm, yes that's right ladies and gentlemen nearly 12 hours of waiting! Honestly I don't know why we do it. It makes trips into the city for food and a walk all the more exciting haha. This year I thought I would share with you a few snaps of my outfit as I love this Topshop dress and always get loads of comments. 


The dress itself as I said is from Topshop and is just so damn comfey as it'song and is made or jersey and also has an amazing print! Clearly I am loving red and blue leopard print lately as I also have been wearing a Nicholas Denim skirt with a similar print that I will share with you soon. But I have been loving this skirt made a even more fabulous with a bit of a cheeky cutout at the back that is still modest enough to both wear a bra and isn't to revealing. 
Sorry about the quality of some of the photos they are just taken with my iPhone (5) as I didn't bring my big camera :):)






Eyes: Maybelline Colour Tattoo: Barley Branded - Stilla in the light palette: Kitten & Sunset - Mac: Teddy eyeliner - Maybelline: Falsies Mascara
Face: Nars: Sheer Glow Foundation - Rimmel: wake me up concealer - Illamasqua: Chased blush - Mac: soft and gentle MSF
Lips: Illamasqua: Immodest



And now if your not bored some snaps from the day :):)

Lindt for brunch!!!



I was just thinking, this type of event wouldn't really be possible in other parts of the world where it's Winter is it? 
Let me know what your Christmas eve traditions are :):)

Merry Christmas 

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment