Saturday, 21 December 2013

CURRENT FAVOURITES #1

As I never commit to anything my beauty favourites as often as I change my socks however lately I have been gravitating toward a few products on a daily basis. If you follow me on my various social media channels you would have already had a look but I thought I would share what I am currently loving. 



Mac eye kohl in teddy: pretty much my go to eyeliner at the moment, it is the nose amazing brown bronzy colour that is perfect to add a beautiful subtle definition to the lashes and also works really well all over the lid as a base. Amazing!

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (shade deuville): probably my favourite foundation of all time, no matter what foundations I am trying I always go back to this one and always get comments on my skin when I wear it. The foundation itself gives a light to medium coverage which is what I love in a foundation and keeps your skin looking glowing and natural. 

Illamasqua blush in Chased: honestly this was an impulse purchase I got sucked in at the illamasqua counter a few months ago I really didn't need any more pink blush but I just couldn't resist. When I got home though I realised that the shade was completely different to the other pink blushes I have. The colour is a completely matte bright rose colour and is soooo pigmented but can be applied sheer or built up. Illamasqua is a great brand also because it sells in Australia at the same prices as it does overseas and doesn't double the price like every other cosmetics company. 

Mac Relentlessly Red Lipstick: I have an obsession with pink lipstick and mac lipstick in particular. Relentlessly Red is similar in colour to mac's impassioned, a bright redish pink however it's one of the new retro matte formula's and looks so fun on. Loving a good matte lately! *looks a bit more coral than pictured here.

Nars Kalahari Eyeshadow Duo: As we probably all know I love my neutrals particularly warm toned so this duo definantly hits the spot the shades are both beautiful with one being a gold bronzy shade and the other more of a warm taupe shade. If you are in Australia these duos are a good buy comparatively too with mecca charging $55 (still more expencive than overseas) but okay considering a single mac shadow is $33 in Australia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment