Wednesday, 25 December 2013

A LITTLE DRUG STORE | PRICELINE HAUL

So I noticed Priceline was having a little sale so I decided to stop by and pick up a few things.




Typically I don't shop at Priceline much because of the ridiculous overpriced products ($20 for a Loreal eyeshadow) but due to the sale I thought I would try a few things. 

Makeup wise I got myself 2 more colours of the Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliners, I have been loving pencil liner lately and these Rimmel ones have such a creamy texture and just go on so easily and stay all day. The colours I got were Bronze, which is like the name says a stunning bronze colour and the other is Sparkling Black, which you guessed it is a sparkly black colour, but its great because it's not to black, its almost a grey colour so it will be great for a bit more of a subtle effect.
I also finally got my hands on the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, a task that has proven to be quite a struggle as it is always sold out in my colour (the lightest one, surprise surprise) but I am really excited to try is as I absolutely love the Wake Me Up Foundation and also have horrible under eye bags and am constantly on the search for the perfect concealer. I also picked up another colour tattoo, I have been loving a bit of cream eyeshadow lately and this one is a gorgeous champagne colour, (colour: Barlely Branded) and it will be fantastic and easy to wear over the lid. Keeping with the quick and easy eyeshadow trend I bought one of the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in the colour Bad Girl Bronze, I was a bit of a bad girl picking up this one but t looked so pretty, like the eyeliners it has such a smooth, creamy texture so hopefully it will blend beautifully, I haven't heard to much about these guys but I'm excited to give it a go. I also got myself yet another Rimmel product, have you guessed they are one of my favourite brands yet? :) I got one of their eyebrow pencils, in the shade hazel, now I typically use powder for my brows but I have really been wanting to try out the Anastasia pencil and when I saw this pencil on sale I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try out a pencil to see if i liked it before splurging on the Anastasia one. Last But not least I finally got myself one of the L'Oreal Color Infaillible shadows, I have been wanting to try these for so long as they look amazing and the pigmentation is stunning but I refuse to pay the $20 but with 20% off i caved and got just one in the shade forever pink the colour is stunning and I'm sure I will get lots of use from it.

I also got a few hair bits, including the Tony and Guy Shampoo and Conditioner. I have never tried any Tony and Guy products before but they were on sale and I needed a new Shampoo and Conditioner (typically I buy mine online at international prices) but I have run out so I decided to give Tony and Guy a try and I shall let you know how it goes. I have also heard great things about the Batiste dry shampoo so when I saw it on the shelf at a discounted rate I just couldn't resist. Okay I think I have been living under a rock or something because since when do Priceline sell Bioderma I've never seen it there before? The one I went to was sold out of the larger size but I got myself one of the smaller 100ml bottles which will actually be great for travelling but I'm super excited to try it because I have never known where to get it, it also may encourage me to take off my make-up because I am possibly the laziest person when it comes to taking my make-up off.

Priceline are quite overpriced but then again all make-up is in Australia, oh the joys! but they do aften have discounts which makes it a little easier if you are beauty obsessed like me http://www.priceline.com.au/
FeelUnique is also a great alternative for Rimmel products and they offer free shipping http://www.feelunique.com/brands/rimmel but if anyone knows any other online stores that ship 'drug store' brands to Australia please let me know and honestly me and my wallet will love you forever :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment